In about six months I'll moving to the other side of the world for a year, and living in a very small apartment. Lots to plan, so let's start with the important stuff: modular. Most of my music stuff is going to storage. I can take my one row (84hp) modular case with me and not much else. I want to make techno. Here's what I have now :

ModularGrid Rack

The only thing that is guaranteed a seat on the plane is the GMSN! power module. What else would you take? I'm open to buying some things to make this work.

Practical factors: currently this modular goes directly into a big mixer, which is also my audio interface. This will not travel either. I will probably buy a small USB audio interface for recording. (Suggestions for that are also welcome!) I'm also going to take my Beatstep Pro, and maybe my Bastl Thyme.

p.s. If you see a Wasp filter and no DFAM, then MG is being slow. Click through to the real rack....

Interesting challenge, here's my attempt: ModularGrid Rack

You're losing the outboard mixer so I added an A-138s and a Bastl Ciao!. If your chosen USB interface can take modular levels, then I would replace the Ciao with a modulation source. It's not an easy choice between your available filters and VCAs but the percussion modules I kept all have their own envelopes so the Skiis should suffice and I've swapped out the Doepfer LPG for a 4hp one (not necessarily this specific one, but a smaller one for sure). I've also kept both filters because I like filters. The Disting is worth keeping in such a small case because it can do so many different things. Kinks is probably overkill given the lack of modulation, but it's also a noise source and just a nice utility. Beatstep Pro can take care of the sequencing and some modulation with its CV outputs so I sacrificed the Pams for a Traffic, which can really add a lot to either the BIA or Crust. Also, the Crust can turn into a Pizza or Basil in a pinch, and if you keep it as a Basil maybe you can skip the Thyme. The only thing I'm really missing is more modulation. Ideally I'd keep the Pam in there but then I'd have to sacrifice one of the voices or the Doepfer slim filter and the Sosumi. Depends on your workflow and which modules you're more comfortable with.

EDIT: I think Tetrapad+Tete is just too big for such a small rack, maybe a couple of Glisses would be better. All of the above of course assumes you're willing to sell and or trade some of your existing modules for new ones. The DFAM is also amazing but people usually point out it's a waste to have it mounted in a rack, especially a small one. I'd seriously consider keeping it as a separate unit tho.

ModularGrid Rack

This is probably what I would do under those conditions to achieve what you're describing. You can fill up the Disting with samples and stuff before you go so there's plenty of extra drum options. Crust is also good because of the alternate firmwares. Both of those voices can cover a wide range and be more than just a single drum each with clever modulation. Veils is flexible and can be used for multiple things at once (like mixing two tracks of audio on one half and controlling modulation on the other half). Even if you take the Beatstep Pro, I think the Pam's, Tetrapad and Tete are unavoidable here. They seem to be most of your modulation and playability. If anything, the DFAM might be a better accompaniment for this than the Beatstep Pro, but it's all up to you.