Interesting challenge, here's my attempt: ModularGrid Rack

You're losing the outboard mixer so I added an A-138s and a Bastl Ciao!. If your chosen USB interface can take modular levels, then I would replace the Ciao with a modulation source. It's not an easy choice between your available filters and VCAs but the percussion modules I kept all have their own envelopes so the Skiis should suffice and I've swapped out the Doepfer LPG for a 4hp one (not necessarily this specific one, but a smaller one for sure). I've also kept both filters because I like filters. The Disting is worth keeping in such a small case because it can do so many different things. Kinks is probably overkill given the lack of modulation, but it's also a noise source and just a nice utility. Beatstep Pro can take care of the sequencing and some modulation with its CV outputs so I sacrificed the Pams for a Traffic, which can really add a lot to either the BIA or Crust. Also, the Crust can turn into a Pizza or Basil in a pinch, and if you keep it as a Basil maybe you can skip the Thyme. The only thing I'm really missing is more modulation. Ideally I'd keep the Pam in there but then I'd have to sacrifice one of the voices or the Doepfer slim filter and the Sosumi. Depends on your workflow and which modules you're more comfortable with.

EDIT: I think Tetrapad+Tete is just too big for such a small rack, maybe a couple of Glisses would be better. All of the above of course assumes you're willing to sell and or trade some of your existing modules for new ones. The DFAM is also amazing but people usually point out it's a waste to have it mounted in a rack, especially a small one. I'd seriously consider keeping it as a separate unit tho.