Hi! I want to finish my case oriented towards sound desing and processing my bass clarinet/sax. What modules would you suggest?
Thank's!!

Guillaume

they're never finished!!

but I would want something that can do both envelope and pitch following... disting ex is meant to have a good algo that does both...

and more modulation and utilities... matrix mixer!!!

"some of the best base-level info to remember can be found in Jim's sigfile" @Lugia

Utility modules are the dull polish that makes the shiny modules actually shine!!!

sound sources < sound modifiers < modulation sources < utilities

Yes modulation and utilities, good idea!

I would add a good instrument interface since you mentioned that you want to process bass etc.

Hi! I want to finish my case oriented towards sound desing and processing my bass clarinet/sax. What modules would you suggest?
Thank's!!

Guillaume

I would add a good instrument interface since you mentioned that you want to process bass etc.
-- ambientvalent

I am happy with the Little Mikey, but did you have a specific interface in mind?

Oh, i did not see the Little Mikey. Sorry for that! That's a good one.

I really like the Xaoc Devices Sewastopol, envelope follower and trigger/gate generator!

It tale a little bit to dial it in to suit your playing style and I have never tried it with a wind instriment, but I don't see why it wouldn't work.

You can also use more than one input module at the same time for multiple signal processing options.

https://modulargrid.net/e/xaoc-devices-sewastopol-ii

Other than that, I would want some way to loop audio so I could layer up in a more traditional manner than the Morphagene. This may be better done in a foot pedal?

I like that you have plenty of VCA and Mixer options, but it seems you need more modulation sources perhaps?

I don't ever feel like a modular system is complete without a robust clock source. Pam's New Workout can be had for a song these days or Pro if you have the cash, both are excellent!

It seems like a fun project, I would like to hear how this sounds one day!