Hello !

If you're not interested in the multi track part, an ES-8 would maybe a better solution, it is smaller and cheaper.
For the midi part, and since you want to go into polyphony, I would choose the FH-2 from Expert sleepers. It is very power full and you can add expanders to your needs for outputs/voices.

Pssst! just a little tip if you plan to stay and want to pay less :

You can buy several years of unicorn account at the actual rate of 19.90.
- When logged, on the main page got to "Like a Pro, About the Unicorn account" next to the "Top Modules" List.
- You have the at the end of the comparison the possibility to buy 1 year via paypal,
- Repeat this several times and each time you add 1 year to your account (each time at the actual rate).

Hello,

I don't know if it has been proposed but I wish I could rotate the 3U modules 90° (not only 180°) to fit in 3U to 1U adapters

Thx

One thing to keep in mind : It is not good to run the power supply at max load. It's a good rule of thumb to keep the power consumption between 50 - 70 % of the max load. So a power supply of 2A would be a strict minimum I think (it would be running @ ~80%). to maximise the space I would replace the Arturia PS which is 6hp by either a TipTop uZeus and you have 2hp free or 2 Behringer CP1A.

That said, I don't know your need in the -12v. The TipTop uZeus has a good +12v supply in 4hp but the -12v is kind of poor.
if needed more -12v 2 Behringer CP1A would do the trick and you still keep 4hp free

Can you split your rack into 2 seperate rows and give the links so we can have a more detaled consumption per row ?

@GunnarWaage, are you referring to my post ?

-- Slim

I don't think I made reference to anyone in particular.

-- GunnarWaage

You did make a reference to something, so if it's not this one, which one? "This post" refers to a single post in a thread...

-- toodee

I think GunnarWaage was meaning this thread not this post

Hello,

Instead of the doepfer VCF, I would go for the Intellijel Polaris.
Instead of Ochd, I would go for the Abstract Data Octocontroler.
Personnaly I'm not fan of Pamela New Workout (I know I'm going of offence a lot of people), I prefer the Expert Sleepers FH-2, it does more.
Instead of Dual FX from Erica, I would go for the FX AID PRO from happy nerding
Instead of Triplatt, I would go for the Befaco STMIX and add the Befaco A*B+C for the logic part