Hello, i have bought a Neuzeit Quasar and noticed there are not a lot of videos on it or about it. Does anyone here also own one and if yes what is your experience like with it. Do you happen to know where i can find more content focused on this modules strengths. Also is there a place to share patches that can be uploaded to the Quasar? If yes feel free to drop the link below.

Planning to do a deep dive into my Quasar and wondering if i should document the process and share patches i come up with.

Thanks for reading.

Hey i made this youtube playlist with sample packs for the Pocket operator. Not sure if anyone has already done this. I only put in four because their respective youtube channels have more packs to offer feel free to look into each youtube channel listed for more. Feel free to also add backup audio files in the description of your videos.

Playlist:

Also, feel free to use the collaboration link to add other sample packs to the playlist.

Collaboration Link:

Hello, made this short but curious how the mix sounds on other people's speakers. For me the overall mix sounds low for me and i fear there may be some clarity issues between the frequencies. Would love some feedback, thanks in advance.