Does anybody know where I can find the BraidsIllustrated guide? I used to be able to google it. It is really cool whoever created it. There used to be a link on Youtube from DivKids review of Braids but that link is now underconstruction. It seems like it has been scrubbed from the internet. If that is even possible?

ModularGrid Rack
Question 1
I'm in the middle of putting together a small (all in one) rack for noodling around and attempting to make Berlin School/Generative/Drone style music. already have a few modules/pieces:
1. nRings
2. uBraids
3. Monsoon
4. Pachinko
5. Disting mk4
6. Niftycase
I'm looking to finish off this case with the VCA, FORBIDDEN PLANET (filter), FUNCTION JUNCTION (envelopes/lfo/mixer), FOUR LFO (I am on the fence about this for obvious reasons.) Not that I'm against Behringer, I have the Neutron and a small mixer and they are just fine for me. Feels a little wrong to XAOC Batumi, but DAMN that price. I do feel I may be a little heavy with modulation (if that's possible) when this is done. Whenever that may be.
BTW, I am not married to the Disitng. I bought it used to learn what other modules do and what I want in the future.
As you can probably guess, I'm doing this on the cheap (this is a hobby).
Any thoughts or suggegstions are appreciated.

external gear:
7. Keystep, SQ-64 & SQ-1 (should be covered for sequencing)
8. Electribe 2 (drums/more voices/sequencer)
9. Zoom MS-70CDR (effects pedal if needed)
10. Neutron (stand alone modular synth to play with or use as individual modules)

Question 2
Are most users a ONE BIG CASE packed with all kinds of random modules or do you have a few smaller cases?
After I finish this Niftycase I want to make (by hand) a case for the Behringer System 100 modules. Wondering if getting a bigger case like the Mantis would be the better option. I like the idea of having a couple of smaller cases but maybe you guys would know better.
See, I told you I wasn't against Behringer and yes I am aware that these are also "borrowed" modules from Roland but for some weird reason I don't have a problem with. Yeah yeah hipocrite I know.

UPDATED:
ModularGrid Rack

Thanks Jim for the advice and utility advice too. I may have skipped on that entirely. Blinded by the cool stuff. I made a few changes and feel this is very close/if not what I want my rack to be. I think I included a little bit of everything. I put a quick description of what I will use each module as. A few of these modules can do multiple thing but not all at once. Except maybe the Function Junction. But I probably don't have to say that. Again, criticisms and advice are appreciated.

1. nRings - (oscillator)
  2. uBraids - (oscillator)
  3. Forbidden Planet - (filter)
  4. A-132-3 DVCA - (vca)
  5. Monsoon - (fx)
  6. Function Junction - (envelope/ad/lfo/mixer or attenuator)
  7. Pachinko - (random sequencer)
  8. A-180-3 - (mult)
  9. A-118-2 - (noise/t&h/s&h)
  10. Disting mk4 - (everything. literally everything.)

ModularGrid Rack
Question 1
I'm in the middle of putting together a small (all in one) rack for noodling around and attempting to make Berlin School/Generative/Drone style music. already have a few modules/pieces:
1. nRings
2. uBraids
3. Monsoon
4. Pachinko
5. Disting mk4
6. Niftycase
I'm looking to finish off this case with the VCA, FORBIDDEN PLANET (filter), FUNCTION JUNCTION (envelopes/lfo/mixer), FOUR LFO (I am on the fence about this for obvious reasons.) Not that I'm against Behringer, I have the Neutron and a small mixer and they are just fine for me. Feels a little wrong to XAOC Batumi, but DAMN that price. I do feel I may be a little heavy with modulation (if that's possible) when this is done. Whenever that may be.
BTW, I am not married to the Disitng. I bought it used to learn what other modules do and what I want in the future.
As you can probably guess, I'm doing this on the cheap (this is a hobby).
Any thoughts or suggegstions are appreciated.

external gear:
7. Keystep, SQ-64 & SQ-1 (should be covered for sequencing)
8. Electribe 2 (drums/more voices/sequencer)
9. Zoom MS-70CDR (effects pedal if needed)
10. Neutron (stand alone modular synth to play with or use as individual modules)

Question 2
Are most users a ONE BIG CASE packed with all kinds of random modules or do you have a few smaller cases?
After I finish this Niftycase I want to make (by hand) a case for the Behringer System 100 modules. Wondering if getting a bigger case like the Mantis would be the better option. I like the idea of having a couple of smaller cases but maybe you guys would know better.
See, I told you I wasn't against Behringer and yes I am aware that these are also "borrowed" modules from Roland but for some weird reason I don't have a problem with. Yeah yeah hipocrite I know.