Those are good suggestions, I hadn't considered a brains but that seems like an obvious choice now you mention it. Adding a quantizer/logic gate or some sort of "fun" sequencing module like one of the "Repetitors" from NE would spice up the options for sure. Thanks!

True, at the time I was but it came together pretty quickly! Turned out to be a functional setup for sure.

This looks like a great idea. Probably something I’d do as well in the future. What case would you be adding these to?
-- Avesta

I have the MakeNoise 104hp skiff, will be adding them to that!

@Farkas I already own all these modules, not looking to spend more. Just repurposing the system!

Idea is to have a modular sequencer that can easily be adapted to use with a wide variety of other systems. This allows me to save valuable hp on other systems I can instead just patch into. I went for maximum sequencing and modulation options, with a few useful utilities I would want to use on basically any system I encounter. Currently building, interested in any other recommendations!

It's a cool looking module, but I already own a Maths and was looking forward to really digging into it! Plus in terms of modulation, it can accomplish what I need it to do, it's a pretty important part of this build!

Thanks! Good suggestions, I actually really like the changes you made here. Will look into that!

Idea for the system is to have modulation options for arps/leads to use in Ableton tracks I write. The goal is to have useable, clean ideas that I can drive or affect before committing to tape. Pretty fun system so far!