Hey @troux

I am loving the jams I’ve been having with my small system! I’ll record one soon and share.

Here’s what I ended up with. Pretty happy so far.

ModularGrid Rack

Hey @troux, I think I’m going to put this together tomorrow for my trip. I’ll definitely post some things that come out of it. Let me know if you think I’ve made any choice mistakes. Nice chatting with you.

ModularGrid Rack

I like it, thank you for taking the time.

I like Tetra over Points and the 4MS sampler over Morphogene. What are your thoughts / pros & cons in that regard? Also, tEharmonic scares me. I haven’t had much luck with it. Have you gotten much out of it before? I’m sure it’s just user error on my part.

Over the years I’ve bought modules, apparently around 54, for a home studio and never sold anything. So, lots of duplication and some one off casualties. I recently purchased a travel case (6U / 104 hp) because I have a long trip coming up and want to carry along a euro rack rack for creation and experimentation.

So, here is my collection:

ModularGrid Rack

I was curious as to the racks (6U / 104 hp) that the posters here might put together. Thought it might be fun for some of you, but maybe not, just ignore if so.

Thanks!