I am also building a system to complement my Matriarch and Moog sound studio 3. Looking for more effects based complements to what I already own. PLZ Roast/ Critique....point out any redundancy or anything that seems out of place or pointless. Any and all help is appreciated. Dumb Drummer got more into synths in the last few years so some practical knowlage regarding Cables/ Compatablity is certainly lacking.

Danke

The vast majority of this is going to be personal thoughts/taste; not advice.

Why the "Audio Interface"? Are you bringing in audio from Matriarch; or other sources?
What made you pick the FX aid and Afterneath? -- maybe you will be; but I'm a fan of neither.
Move Fxaid after the quad vca -- unless you know why its in front.
Can you move Pams left a spot? (audio modules next to power are more likely to introduce noise).

Never used Tarot -- probably not my cup of tea from a quick look; but again maybe its yours.

hey Jopair, thanks for weighing in. Yes the audio interface is to bring in outside sources. Matriarch & Sound studio 3. I "picked Afterneath" because it was free with my heavily discounted 84 hp Eurorack case. Guy I bought some stuff off was basically having a fire sale. Already having some seminmodular gear, it made sense to me that I use this 84 hp to build out utilites ans effects to go with what Ive Already got. FX aid to do Phaser/flanger/ Chorus, in small space.

Great Tips about placment for the modules! ill do that.

tarot is there as a voice if i want to play this thing as a synth, but also i liked the option for wave shapping and it can get pretty growley.

Any alternate Modules i should look into?

thanks again!

Fx Aid is a classic: multifunction, transparent, very practical and easy to use.
Afterneath (I own the pedal version) is a wonderful effect: very deep, powerful and soft at the same time.
As for Pam's: its reputation speaks for itself...
I'm only talking here about tools that I know and like a lot. So three wonderful companions that I can recommend to you!

'On ne devrait jamais quitter Montauban' (Fernand Naudin).
https://soundcloud.com/petrus-major/tracks

I had the pedal (Afterneath) as well. It does what it does.. well, I guess. I just found it to take up space because it got old after a while. The FX Aid (series) is a much better general, effect module; and yes, a classic. I own the Pro (a screen and storage, but at the expense of quite a bit of space). If you use more than a few effects, make sure you keep notes. I also own a Z5000 and MFx. I guess the point of asking about Afterneath was more saying I would make sure its what you want before shelling out the money... that said, if FREE, then why not?!?

In terms of other modules I reccommend.. All (or most) of my racks are public -- generally speaking, I own and like (or at least am in experimentation with if new) with all of the modules in them. Of the top of my head... I did like adding a PPEXP1 to my Pams. Pams' can do a lot... but should it always? I would maybe look into an RND Step or another dedicated S&H module.