I am assembling a techno performance-oriented eurorack system.
The goal is to have 2 full synth voices, an ambient texture (generated with clouds), filters and VCA to process an external drum machine, effects via the mixer send, a dj master filter and a compressor in the end of chain.

At the moment the drums are given by an Elektron Analog Rytm and I divide the signal into low end and high end and process the two signals separately and then combine them in the final mixer.
For the osccillators I chose a more classic analogue one and the piston honda mkiii to achieve a wide range of strange sounds.
I use filters both for oscillators, to emphasise or cut frequencies in drums groups, and to make transitions.
I am considering whether to add a stereo filter specifically to filter out the textur coming out of the clouds or to use two mono filters for the two channels.

The effects module at the moment I have the FX Aid PRO as a favourite because of the versatility (and the screen, which for example the Black Hole DSP from Erica Synths whose sound I perhaps prefer) but I'm not quite decided yet.
Any advice in this regard?

The system is not yet complete, several modules are missing and I am still undecided on some, but this is the direction I am going in.
What do you think of this flow and assortment of modules?

easy way- buy an Erica Synths Techno system