Hi,,
Just a quick question if any body can answer..i have trouble keeping my oscillators in tune,,despite tuning them for every session.if i purchased say,,a Doepfer a-1114 quad voice,,would this module stay in tune as its all in one module?.
Bonehead.

I'm going to say no. There are 4 independent tuning knobs on that module, though if tuned once it will probably stay tuned between power cycles assuming you let it warm up for a few mins before using.

Enjoy your spare HP, don't rush to fill every last space, this is not like filling sticker books. Resist the urge to 'complete' your rack, its never complete so just relax.

https://youtube.com/@wishbonebrewery

Hi,,
Just a quick question if any body can answer..i have trouble keeping my oscillators in tune,,despite tuning them for every session.if i purchased say,,a Doepfer a-1114 quad voice,,would this module stay in tune as its all in one module?.
Bonehead.

Hi'
Im all over the place,,when i tune 3 of my osclators,,they can be in perfect tune with each over,,if i bring marbles into play,,now i have sharp and flat notes,,,really really frustrating,,any ideas for what the prob could be,,? and how can i solve it..?

How long are you leaving between turning on your modular and tuning and playing?

if they are digital modules it should make no difference, but analog modules need sometime (anything up to 1/2 an hour & possibly more) to warm up and stabilize... if you tune before they are stabilised they will go out of tune whilst you are playing...

with marbles for all 3 X outputs to output quantized notes related to the settings on the panel you must set the X mode (button N in the manual to green) - if you have a different colour displayed on the related led, this may be the problem

https://pichenettes.github.io/mutable-instruments-documentation/modules/marbles/manual/

"some of the best base-level info to remember can be found in Jim's sigfile" @Lugia

Utility modules are the dull polish that makes the shiny modules actually shine!!!

sound sources < sound modifiers < modulation sources < utilities