Sounds good - I like the sutble noises in the background, looks really nice and fun to play!

When you say you made the synths, what did you make?

There is a Doepfer analog modular flight case over there. Half of the modules inside have been purchased. There are modules from Pittsburgh Modular, Make Noise, and Mutable Instruments. For example, the black kit under the Doepfer case is designed by the company Vaemi, which I founded with my brother. It is a series that we have designed and currently sell. The modules have black panels and blue knobs. These modules are not clones; they are entirely our own designs. Everything in the other boxes are modules I made for myself. Among them, there are some prototypes we made for Vaemi. In the middle and left racks, I only see a Polaris VCF and a Metasonix tube VCA. The other tube VCA is also our design. There are 2 black racks; one is a sequencer and the other is a synth voice with phase distortion and a wave folder, again our design. At the top left, there is an 8-bit drum machine. But if we talk about this patch, the drums are made with the Osi-Op oscillators we made for our Vaemi company. Some of the other FM sounds are made with the DPO. These are the things that come to mind...