I am new for modular synthesizers. The question is what will happen if the mono OSC is connected to the stereo effect. Wet sound at the output will be mono or stereo?

It really depends on how the designer has implemented it, and works on a module by module, and algorithm by algorithm basis...

you really need to read the manual for the specific module

usually the left input doubles as a mono input... some stereo algorithms on some modules (often reverbs) will only take a mono input (and some will use the right input for something else - clocking for example)

some modules will output a signal only on the left output, others will just make a copy of the mono input and send it to the right output (this potentially means that they work as a dual mono output - the same signal is sent to both the L & R outputs) and others will 'stereoise' the mono input (usually by adding a slight delay) - so that the diffeent signals are output from the L & R channels...

"some of the best base-level info to remember can be found in Jim's sigfile" @Lugia

Utility modules are the dull polish that makes the shiny modules actually shine!!!

sound sources < sound modifiers < modulation sources < utilities

I think all my effects will normal a mono input but some effects will further Stereo-ize.
Mimeophon has some nice ping-pong style features and it will also put the delay in the opposite channel to the initial signal.
Clouds has a knob for stereo seperation.
ZVERB is only mono-in but Stereo out.
Veno Echo does all sorts of stereo fun from a Mono input.
Pico DSP is mono in and Stereo out, think that depends on the mode you have set.

Enjoy your spare HP, don't rush to fill every last space, this is not like filling sticker books. Resist the urge to 'complete' your rack, its never complete so just relax.

https://youtube.com/@wishbonebrewery

ok thanks so match