Here is my new spectral harmonic three tier rack featuring a Subharmonicon, Qu-Bit Aurora, Castor & Pollux, Injectr, and Dipole. I absolutly love it. Please come check out my first sketch using them together. Premiere today at 2PM EST:

Voice Patch Notes

Moog Subharmonicon to Steady State Fate Dipole [with incoming cv from Xaoc Zadar] to Intellijel Quad VCA [to use as pre stereo attenuator] to Qu-Bit Aurora out to Left and Right channels.

Winterbloom Castor & Pollux to Joranalogue Compare 2 to Arcus Audio VCA [with incoming cv from Xaoc Zadar] out to Canter channel.

Guitar into Boredbrain Injectr to Schlappi Engineering 100 Grit toMutable Instruments Clouds to Endorphin.es Milky Way out to Center channel.

Mother 32 out to Center channel.

Nice, I ended up selling my Castor & Pollux I think I was/am chasing different sounds, quite fancy the ALM Cizzle.

Enjoy your spare HP, don't rush to fill every last space, this is not like filling sticker books. Resist the urge to 'complete' your rack, its never complete so just relax.

https://youtube.com/@wishbonebrewery

Oh, that Cizzle does look like a useful module. I was looking for the dual tones for the rack theme. This was just my first patch using the Casor & Pollux, def want to get into some of the dreamy synth lead lines next.