The Arp Of Darkness is an arpeggiator with a unique twist: It's designed to create dynamic and evolving note sequences by utilizing a buffer approach similar to a Turing Machine or Shift Register. Unlike traditional arpeggiators, which typically play chords as individual notes in a predefined pattern, this module allows you to enter notes sequentially into a buffer of variable length, (from 3 up to 16 notes) and play it back using 5 playback modes more commonly found in arpeggiators. (Forward, Backward, Exclusive Pingpong, Inclusive Pingpong, and Random).

This module is a part of the emerging Nocturne Alchemy Platform - a flexible eurorack module series that shares the same robust Arduino-based hardware, allowing one to effortlessly swap functionalities through our intuitive web loader. By purchasing one module, you gain access to a full range of freely available firmwares, including our current creations, Slight of Hand and Arp Of Darkness, as well as others planned for future release! It's like getting multiple modules for the price of just one!

Specs

1U (Intellijel format) 26HP Module
40mm skiff-friendly depth
Current Draw: 40 mA +12V, 0 mA -12V, 0 mA 5V
Features

4 octaves of control from C0 to C4
6 note buffer lengths (3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 16)
5 playback modes (Forward, Backward, Exclu Pingpong, Inclu Pingpong, and Random)
Clock input and CV out calibrated to 1V/0
Calibration mode with tuning for each note across 4 octaves (Comes pre-calibrated)

New Module - Arp Of Darkness

Very nice, sounds very inspiring. Any plans for distributors in Europe? :-)

-- Sarguiboy
Thank you! And thanks for asking. I am all for it, and I'm currently shipping to the EU from my shop. I'm happy to work with distributors, but to date the few that i have reached out to didn't bother responding. (These were in the U.S. and in their defense, I suspect that i am too small and unknown as of yet), but if you Know of any I should reach out to in the EU, I'm all for it! I just shipped an Arp Of Darkness to Ireland today.

-- Sarguiboy
Thank you! And thanks for asking. I am all for it, and I'm currently shipping to the EU from my shop. I'm happy to work with distributors, but to date the few that i have reached out to didn't bother responding. (These were in the U.S. and in their defense, I suspect that i am too small and unknown as of yet), but if you Know of any I should reach out to in the EU, I'm all for it! I just shipped an Arp Of Darkness to Ireland today.

-- FileTransferProtocol
THat was me! - Looking forward to it

-- FileTransferProtocol
THat was me! - Looking forward to it

-- Traxam
Very cool! I hope you enjoy it!