So I got a bug up my ass and was going to sell all of my mods. I sold a little over half of what I owned before I had sellers remorse and decided to keep the rest. Based on what I have here, I want to fill in the rest of the space with mods that woud compliment what is there for chill drone and ambient noise and spacescape type stuff. I also might try to make some glitchy randomness ala Autechre type stuff. Any advice?

This is the rack as it sits on my desk today.

If you want this all to have a certain rhythmic undercurrent, Pam's is probably the way to go. Also, a Toppobrillo Sport Modulator seems like it'd be a good calls for a noise/ambient case like this as well - lots of opportunities for going from modulation to audio rate oscillation and everywhere in between. I think it would fit this setup particularly well for how it can be both a self-contained drone synth in its own right as well as a toolbox for your modular setup.

An attenuverter or VCA would also be helpful here to give the textures even more movement and fill more space.