I am looking for advice on how to modify my system, as a sequencer I use oxi one. I play techno with octatrack2 and rytm2. I use the system to generate samples and to modify the input sound. Which modules should I replace to improve, there are things that I use little but I leave the comments to you...

x d

Do you mean that you use the Octatrack/Rytm to generate samples and modify input, right? Just confirmimg that this rack is primarily being used to make synth sounds (aside from the Sample Drum).

ive got all the SSF drum modules and they're great

Do you mean that you use the Octatrack/Rytm to generate samples and modify input, right? Just confirmimg that this rack is primarily being used to make synth sounds (aside from the Sample Drum).
-- Zacksname

exactly. maybe I explained myself badly.

x d

ive got all the SSF drum modules and they're great
-- gompa108

Are you saying I should add some drum modules?

x d

I wouldn't add more voices. More modulation and VCAs, probably. Maybe something like a WORNG Vector Space or something like that where it makes a lot of modulation out of a couple sources. A matrix mixer is good for that, too - you can mix different CV and audio sources to make unique shapes and adjust them on the fly. It seems pretty complete to me, otherwise.

Was there something specific you wanted it to do? It might actually help if you're specific about which parts work less for you.