Thread: sdiy

Did you build your S & H module????

Thread: intJ

one row intellijel

C'est une belle wishlist tout ça!!! ça donne envie:)

How about a Dixie and a uFold?

12hp to go - what fits the heart of this?

Never mind. I just discovered how easy it is to upload your own modules. I have named my version "Micromac -R 56hp".

Hi!

I need help fitting the last module. It seems that the width reported for the micromac is wrong and it should be 56hp instead of 57hp. Is it correct?

Regards,

Pere

Thread: MOTM

This is actually 2x cases that live side by side - hence the "spacers" in the middle.

Attributes: They/them, Queer, Enby, Poly*, Anti-hierarchy, Nature/Tech Weirdo
Sites: www.overand.com | www.soundcloud.com/overand/ | www.youtube.com/overand
WTB: Euro VCAs, Mixers, Env Followers & Interfaces.
Building the modular since ~2003

Thread: (d)'s rack

Notes:

The Doepfer Dual Attenuator is actually a DIY attenuator.

The two "Turing Machine" modules and "Pulses" expander were actually DIY'd as well.  Take a gander: http://synth.glitched.org ;

There's another ~50HP with all-DIY stuff; I'll upload some module pics in due time.

Goike 6U 104HP Curved Hardwood Boat (Walnut)    http://www.goike.com/node/5

Voltage Tweaker

Goike 6U 104HP Curved Hardwood Boat (Walnut)    http://www.goike.com/node/5

Voltage Tweaker

It looks great. Proper arrangement of the modules (number and distribution) would make an excellent and intuitive system. Most 5U systems are "all-black" and noone seems to care.

Argh my eyes!! I can't focus on a single knob... I'd be lost in a second if I had this system in front of me!

you should go 168 hp rows -- great stuff 

Awesome look!

Thread: boom box

Sweet Patch on my set up #1- Phonogene MPC:

Loop into Phonogene, Phonogene Slice set to 16 (noon- I put tape on mine and marked the different slice points) Rene QCV with voltages stored(I guess recalled from Q page) to equal 16 increasing values from QVC. QVC out to A183-2 in. The 183 is modded to 4x gain rather then 1x attenuation so I offest -2.5v from the rene QCV to get ±2.5 then gain in up to get ±8.5 ish. Output of that goes into Slide in at full CW. Slide offset in the middle goes to Noon. Now touching plates on the Rene gets me MCP type action with 16 autoslives of whatever I've recorded into the Phonogene. 

Bonus feature: Clock the Rene and the PEG so that when you hit a pad on the rene it triggers the PEG, send the PEG envelope to the Play in on the Phonogene and you can dictate how many times your 1/16 chop plays. Mess with the curve for funky rythem action!

Thread: boom box

Hi there! This is my special portable case. It is actually built into a box that has a kinda cool set up. The box is big enough for 6u with a gap at the top which is exactly the right size for a 3U skiff to slide into horizontally (like a drawer) the Skiff is powered by the main box via a din tether I DIY-ed into the side of the box and skiff. Bottom row is the Skiff whicha also works nicely as a stand alone. I moded the A183-2 on the bottom row to let me convert the Rene's +5 into ±10 to control the Phonogene. I believe it to be THE BEST EVER! Other cool things... the little guy next to the E350 is an expader for the e350 with 3 bipolr attenuators but when any of the 3 don't have an in signal they are normaled to +10 and work gread as an expander for the Dixie to it's right!

... and this is a track I made with it

This is Rack No.1 on ModularGrid. Planning this Rack brought me the idea to build this website.

Just built this one myself from a pcb and panel blank.  Love it.  Works great.  Low noise floor.  Sounds great!

Just a sublime module. Perfect for sound shaping or for creating dynamics within anything in your track (by modulating the vca's or processing the odds and evens outputs differently, for instance). I can safely say that mine will never leave the house, just a brilliant piece of kit. 

i didn't have the module yet, so I've never seen the PCB. Turns out it was lost in the mail. Anyway, thanks for contiously pointing it out. I'd delete it but others have added it to their racks, so you'll just have to deal with it. 

Yup, proper title is "lopass". It's even printed in huge letters on the PCB:

http://www.naturalrhythmmusic.com/naturalrhythmlop.html

Did you know you could save 15% in 15 minutes on car insurance?

The Thomas White board is called a lopass gate (not Low Pass).

it's spelled wrong (lopass gate). That explains why I couldn't find it in a search

Nice work guys! Looks good.

No problem, but if someone watermarks an image, they do it for a reason.

By coincidence I bought a VCO-2RM lately. I will make a photo and upload a better image.

Beep, Bopp, Bleep: info@modulargrid.net

Sorry! I did take it from BCM — but the one here was all janky.

Also this image is clearly watermarked. Flagged this module as private.

Beep, Bopp, Bleep: info@modulargrid.net

Please update the photo on the existing module entry instead of creating a new one.

Now we have two entries for the white VCO-2RM; one with a nice picture, and another with all the specifications and reviews...

Building one of these from pcb.  Will make my own panel from .com double blank.

Just built this. Couldn't be happier. Sounds just like it's supposed to. :)

looks simple and fun

looking for Hakari Instruments Sine

metal  ... sort of like  synthesizers.com 

Anyone know if EMW's face plates are metal or plastic? They look like metal but I just wanted to be sure.

Still hope they´ll make a kit, would love to build one.  a batch of 10 its not enough! also don´t like the black panel that someone posted on Muff´s.

nice

for some reason the site wont let me make this 104 hp, so I've just left it at the max allowed, 84hp. hopefully a mod will do something about that.

I built this from a pcb board from Mattson Mini.  Works great.  Cool module.  See also, the Quad VCA for separate outs. 

This is the best seq ever, period. I'm so happy with mine. It's so versatile, small and hnng I just wanna hug it

I have one of these on it's way in Banana format, should be awesome :)

at last! its almost here! : )

cool

I don't, I'm just looking at the picture above :)

ha, if you own it then I guess it must be true.

cheers!

Hey saemola,

Befaco clearly made a mistake when stating this module is 4hp (unless they have made another panel).

My modular eyes tell me it's 6hp ;-)

Cheers,

KNYST

thanks james  i can run my qunexus and my beatstep off this

What a great sound source the Braids is! A great variety of basic oscillator sounds that could easily spice up any patch or track. META-mode, which allow you to modulate between the different oscillator types, is worth the price for it alone. Easily a 5/5.