I always chuckle when I see someone say they want to receive payment by Venmo. I would never do anything except PayPal with 3% because it protects both the seller and buyer. Do those that want to be paid using Venmo send the item first and then receive payment after the buyer receives and is ok with item? I'm guessing not
-- jb61264

I agree that you need to act only through PayPal. The fact is that with this option there is the possibility of a refund in case of disputes, which protects the buyer, but can create problems for the seller. Just a week ago I read about top card issuing providers, I used https://dashdevs.com/blog/top-card-issuing-providers/ for this. It’s worth understanding these things if you want to work in this field. Any wrong move or wrong choice and you will remain in the red.

500 series section needs to be scrubbed for duplicates, several uploads of the same module.
-- bkbirge

It's not that simple, right?

Pssst! just a little tip if you plan to stay and want to pay less :

You can buy several years of unicorn account at the actual rate of 19.90.
- When logged, on the main page got to "Like a Pro, About the Unicorn account" next to the "Top Modules" List.
- You have the at the end of the comparison the possibility to buy 1 year via paypal,
- Repeat this several times and each time you add 1 year to your account (each time at the actual rate).
-- Folkien

What's the advice here?