Thanks for the tips been playing around a bit more with your advice in consideration and came up with the following. Maybe still doubting abit between uRings and uO_C

ModularGrid Rack

Also shoud've mentioned that the sax will go through a boss RC20XL loopstation so i will have time to play with knobs . Not all the time but quite often and could probably set up an aby pedal so i could switch my pedaltrain of doom from my bass rig to the eurorack.
And once I fill out the rackbrute I was considering ordering a Caixa 104 case to fill at a slower pace. especially because it comesz with quite the nice package of built in utilty.

1 more question there was mention of some unethical companies, could you maybe elaborate a bit? new to this world as you'd expect by now and not completely up to speed here.

Greetings F

So I am quite new to modular synthesizers. And was wondering if these are viable options to start having fun. Or do you think i've overlooked some things?

ModularGrid Rack

ModularGrid Rack

ModularGrid Rack

ModularGrid Rack

then these two together
ModularGrid Rack
ModularGrid Rack

So I have a saxophone that i've been playing since 6yo. and have the crazy idea to put it through eurorack in combination with synthesizers. I also play bass guitar and have twin yamaha heads so could put out stereo with my stacks even put my pedalchain in my effects loop since my 12 ch mixer is a 6.3 mm vintage studio beaut. The idea is top create somethin in between doom, synth-wave and dark soundscaping these are some of my ideas. I already own a minibrute 2s and rackbrute 3U . Thoughts???