sound example:
https://on.soundcloud.com/X2Au3

usage:
i use this to record single/dual/stereo tracks which are analog glitchy/computer musicy sounding but also drones/noise, psychedelic arps and rawstyle/jumpstyle/gabbery/hardstyle kicks which i combine with each other, fitting recordings or tracks i made with an advanced audio stretching tool which sometimes includes the drone recordings as a "modulator"/main input and i plan to use disting to use recordings i did in supercollider within the modular system incl. complex lfo patches. i also wanna use it back and forth with my reel to reel machine and cassettes for loops, saturation and odd wavetables (and maybe more).
i also make more conventional tracks/sequencing with a keystep pro with it that i have just recently gotten.
for live i currently use kaoss pad (i'm looking forward to the programmable one) and a zoom r8 for playback of renders of reaper projects using different synth and non-synth recordings since i mix and process there more (mostly dynamics/eq/fx).

technical details:
the lower section is the main unit with the neutron above being mainly used for it's utility including the 2 oscs for modulation/fm/wavefolder input at times rather then their "pure sound" or in other cases for more conventional ravey /clubby sounds like cleaner arps and (subs for) kicks but will be eventually replaced.
since the disting is somewhat of a jack of all trades and there was just enough space next to the neutron i decided to put it there.
the case is handmade with a friend and is maybe a tiny bit "bigger" then 84hp.

updated:
june 2nd 2024 (keystep pro, different live setup, disting, using neutron in more ways, deleted/changed lines about super collider which currently use less but plan to do more, reel to reel/tape)