Was eagerly awaiting it's release and picked one up from Thomann in March. When it's working, it's a great modulation source, but after running for a few minutes all the controls quit responding - this problen occurred on the first day out of the box. Happens every time after a power-up. Tried emailing ADDAC about the issue but like so many Eurorack module makers these days, no reply. Seems very few mfg's stand behind their product any more, so buying a module (especially from a small maker) feels like a crap-shoot now. So now the module has been sitting in it's box for months, never used again.

@gary_b I get where you're coming from, but, did you bother looking at the ADDAC website? A quick look on the module's page shows

Last update version: D_5, April, 23rd, 2024

D_5 Changes Log:
* FIXED: An issue where at maximum speed the module controls will become irresponsive after a few minutes.

along with steps for the update. How about you give it a try?

I haven't tried this particular module (it's in my wishlist though). However, I had some problems with the saw output on my DIY ADDAC701.REV2 and Filipe from ADDAC was extrememly helpful in diagnosing the issue so I could eventually fix it. No shade on ADDAC from me.

When I had questions ADDAC were very responsive. Maybe you caught them when on holiday or something, everyone has a life outside of work.

Enjoy your spare HP, don't rush to fill every last space, this is not like filling sticker books. Resist the urge to 'complete' your rack, its never complete so just relax.

https://youtube.com/@wishbonebrewery