Hello gang. Can anyone help me design a Krell patch with my current setup? Is it possible to do without an ADSR that does not have stage inputs? Thanks!

Could be tricky without something with an EOC (End Of Cycle) output, though it is possible without EOC it just won't quite self-trigger so you would have to look for a random trigger from someowhere else, I would look at vids from Robin Vincent here - and Red Means Recording here -

Enjoy your spare HP, don't rush to fill every last space, this is not like filling sticker books. Resist the urge to 'complete' your rack, its never complete so just relax.

https://youtube.com/@wishbonebrewery

I don't remember how the pulse and triangle waves line up on either the Benjolin or the NLC Dual LFOs, but if the pulse is at the very start of the triangle cycle, you might be able to use the pulse to trigger the random voltage and use the triangle to control the VCA. Even better, trigger two random voltages and use one for pitch and the other to modulate the rate of the LFO. For me the real fun of Krell patches is modulating the rise and fall of a looping envelope, so I'd recommend getting any kind of envelope that has cv control over rise and fall, and the end of cycle trigger makes everything easier too. Cheers and happy patching!

Just tried it out with the Benjolin. It seemed like the pulse happened at the peak of the triangle, so I just inverted the pulse to make it happen at the start of the triangle and got some pretty satisfying results!

So here's what I'd do with your system specifically: Run whichever VCO/VCF combo you'd like into a VCA. Run the triangle A out of the benjolin to the CV in on the vca. Run the Pulse A out of the benjolin to the A * B + C to invert it, and use that out to clock the turing machine as well as the sample and hold. Run one of those into the quantizer and out to the 1v/o of the VCO, and the other to the CV in on benjolin osc A. Use any other modulation sources you'd like on the filter for a fun time : )

Just tried it out with the Benjolin. It seemed like the pulse happened at the peak of the triangle, so I just inverted the pulse to make it happen at the start of the triangle and got some pretty satisfying results!
So here's what I'd do with your system specifically: Run whichever VCO/VCF combo you'd like into a VCA. Run the triangle A out of the benjolin to the CV in on the vca. Run the Pulse A out of the benjolin to the A * B + C to invert it, and use that out to clock the turing machine as well as the sample and hold. Run one of those into the quantizer and out to the 1v/o of the VCO, and the other to the CV in on benjolin osc A. Use any other modulation sources you'd like on the filter for a fun time : )
-- Progspiration

Fantastic, thanks so much! I'll try it tonight.