On March 10th I previewed several tracks off my upcoming album No Light Things, due out later this summer. Was a very positive experience:

This sounds very nice :)

out of curiosity: what are your main sequencing modules and techniques for the melodic parts ? do you program ? or do you record sequences ?
I'm curious because I look for inspirations to sequence polyphony in modular environment.

This sounds very nice :)

out of curiosity: what are your main sequencing modules and techniques for the melodic parts ? do you program ? or do you record sequences ?
I'm curious because I look for inspirations to sequence polyphony in modular environment.

-- Slim

Thanks for saying so. I sequence with the Arturia BeatStep Pro; in this case I sequenced the Circuit Bent VCO by Synthesis Technology and Mutable Instruments Plaits, Tides, and Rings. I also have an Erica Synths Pico VCO being sequenced by a Intellijel Scales, which quantizes the stepped S&H from the Wogglebug attenuated by Maths. I very often have a second melody that is playing off a first melody. When playing live the sequences are not recordings or loops, just sequencing in situ. Hope this helps explain my process a bit. Thank you for listening!