The modules I've personally used that are particularly effective for harsh noise music are:

E352 Cloud Terrarium, a wavetable oscillator from Synthesis Technology with some extremely chaotic transforms it can perform. You can also load your own wavetables using a MicroSD card if you want to dig into it further.

Interstellar Radio from Schlappi Engineering, which can either act on it's own or transform an input source. It can sound like a completely unhinged oscillator or like radio tuning sounds.

Ruina Versio, a multifaceted stereo distortion module from Noise Engineering that has a lot of different controls for getting different kinds of distortion. You can get lots of different distortion sounds out of it. Plus, not all types of distortion are as effective with different kinds of source sounds, and RV has enough variety that it can mangle anything I've tried it with.

Beyond those, the next item on my harsh noise wishlist is either an Invisible Friend or Liquid Glitcher from Error Instruments -- Liquid Glitcher is a subset of Invisible Friend. Either can make all kinds of chaotic sounds in terms of both drones and percussive noise.

For modulation, there are a lot of different options. I personally use a quad function generator called QARV from After Later Audio. Zadar from Xaoc is a quad envelope/LFO generator that can use a lot of different complex shapes to keep the modulation from being too predictable.