Hey, to cover some of your questions;

Rookie mistake is probably that row of 2HP modules. That is really tight. You wouldn’t realize it until you had them patched just how difficult it is to reach in, not only to get at and turn the knobs, but also to pull out and insert new cables into the jacks.

Poor modules is something to look into—those Sylph Mutable Clones have poor ratings: Marbles 3/5, Rings 2.5/5, Ripples 1/5, Clouds 1/5, Plaits 1/5. Troll ratings maybe? Or legit quality issues?

If your main goal is to compliment your Moog and to rinse every last bit of functionality in as small a space as possible, check out the Poly Effects Hector. If you don’t mind some menu diving, the Hector has 100s of built in modules including all of the Mutable Instruments in your case and more: Warps, Grids, Plaits, Rings, Clouds, Tides, and Marbles. Might be a module you’re interested in collecting: https://www.modulargrid.net/e/poly-effects-hector

I don’t have it. But I have Mutable Instruments modules and for the price I paid I could have bought like 3 of those Hectors. haha, maybe that was my rookie mistake. :)