I just picked up a new Pittsburgh Modular Move 208 case and arranged these modules into it. I seem to be having some power issues however despite the fact that everything adds up well within spec... even when dividing case spec between the two rails.

Am I missing something here?

MOVE 208 // +12v @ 2A, -12v @ 2A, and +5v @600mA // 12VAC 5.0A AC Power Adapter

FULL // 996 mA +12V | 455 mA -12V | 301 mA 5V
TOP RAIL // 400 mA +12V | 137 mA -12V | 170 mA 5V
BOTTOM RAIL // 596 mA +12V | 318 mA -12V | 131 mA 5V

It seemed to start first with the Shapeshifter... it would power down, followed by the rest of the top rail, then a few seconds later the bottom rail would go out. So then I read there have been some issues with Shapeshifters that require a new fuse and some soldering I will contact them about. So I disconnected the Shapeshifter and took it completely out of the equation.

Now after about 10-15 minutes of operation the whole bottom rail shuts down out of nowhere.

Does this seem like an issue I should bring up with Pittsburgh Modular regarding the case?

I just added in the QCD Expander and the 3 drum modules to my setup... all in the bottom... so the case and those 4 modules are my new variables in the setup.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

TROUBLESHOOTING TESTS:
FAILED // I noticed I wasn't using any +5 on the bottom... so I switched the jumpers on the QCD, QPLFO, & Basimulus to offset some of the power to the +5.