Thanks for the cheers, much obliged.

Um. I do see a small space for another module there at the bottom! I would have put an OScope in there personally, not sure how you can function without one.

I have a handheld oscilloscope but I don't use it much. That last 8hp is just a little pocket for my peace of mind. I could get another module if I wanted to and that makes not getting any more modules feel better somehow.

What do you use a Phase Locked Loop for?

I use it either to make nice sequences a little bit less polished or to dub sequences. Sometimes is works a bit like a slew (but with audio) and sometimes it makes things sound a bit crazy. Here are a couple of raw recordings where the PLL is utilized heavily: https://we.tl/WvIzgQqVdg

That Klavis Mixswitch looks pretty interesting, and you've got 2x of em. How do you use it?

I love this module. So good value. I use it as a switch of both CV and audio, a sub octave generator and a sequencer.

I am not sure why I would simultaneously want to use Lin and Exp CV on a VCA, what is that used for?

I use them for treating sound with two CV signals. Say an envelope and a LFO at the same time.