ModularGrid Rack

Hey! So I'm looking for some advice and feedback for my planned expansion to my current rig.
At the moment, I have an Intellijel 4U 104hp case and currently own the Batumi, Rings, Clouds, Overseer, Kinks, uScale, TT One, Function, a Varigate 4+ and a 2hp TM, but am planning to upgrade those last two with Metropolis and Marbles respectively.

My intention is to create generative ambient sounds using Marbles for random, Rings and Plaits as my sound sources, Clouds and the Magneto and Overseer for effect, with minimal percussion elements coming from the plonk, and everything else for cv / gate. The TT One I use to play longer field recordings.

I'm curious what you think I might be lacking with this current set up or how I can improve it.
For me, I imagine having another OSC in the mix to add sub-bass elements (maybe a Dixie2) would be beneficial, and think I could remove the Metropolis to gain space, but keeping my Varigate4+ doesn't seem to appealing to me. I've read it doesn't work well with Pam's, and although I like the ability to output multiple gate or cv combinations, I find it uninspiring. If I do go that route, perhaps removing the Magneto instead for another OSC and a few dedicated effects is another option.

Anyway, let me know what you think!
Thanks.