It kind of strikes me that if the intent is to avoid duplicating the sound of the other synths, you might want to reconsider that SE 4075 filter.....
-- Lugia

So I read over your advice. Thank you very much for taking the time to look at my rack.

I did some looking around, but I really couldn't find a filter that struck my fancy in a way that would make me say "I'd totally ditch the 4075 for this". I'll do some more looking and hopefully come across something. I have plenty of time to shop, as my plan is to purchase one row worth of modules first and then a second wave later, and the 4075 or whatever I get will be part of the second wave of modules. The Lifeforms Binary Filter will be in the first wave, so I'll have that to play with.

The 2hp mixers....holy shit, that's good advice. I did exactly as you said and put five of them in the system in place of the Studio Electronics mixer (I spread them out so one's adjacent to the oscs and the disting with a final one after the wavefolder). I also decided while I was at it to drop one of the Dixie II+s to just a Dixie II and added a 2hp comb filter as well.

Where do I get the Happy Nerding Isolator? I didn't see it listed on Analogue Haven, and I also didn't see anything from Happy Nerding on Perfect Circuit Audio. Searching it on Google yielded a lot of pages in German. I'm keeping the Lifeforms Outs there just as a planning placeholder until I figure out how to secure an Isolator.

At what point does a CV signal get so spread out that a buffered mult becomes necessary? I've been building with buffered mults because I really have no idea how many times you can split before you need to use a buffered mult.

I did contemplate ditching the MIDI interface, but decided that I'll hang onto it. Reason one is that it offers much more control from a single channel of MIDI than my other converters. Reason two is that I'm sure I will eventually get around to getting modules that call for clock signals. I do have a 7' tall 19" rack in my room that will eventually become home to a few rows. I'm just opting to use the RackBrute so I can have this first system set up on my desk.

Finally, I did some rearranging after all of the above. My audio train is longer than my control train so some of the audio modules had to be left on the top (specifically the Quad VCA and the Reverb), but everything else in the audio train is on the bottom and the entire control train is on the top.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to look at my rack.