I see you are building your own case:

what are you considering for a power supply? I really like the befaco excalibus - relatively cheap and quiet (most of my diy cases use these) - it's also available DIY - simple but tedious build (lots of power headers with 16 pins each) I'd recommend 1 per 6u...

Uh... That's great! I thought on "Sinusoda Juice & Straw". But Befaco is like cheaper and seems to be much of my liking haha. Thank you very much for the recommendation (I'll take the assambled one haha, don't want it to be so DIY!). And yes, I'll divide the synth in racks of 6u each, so I'll use one per rack!

I'd build 6u cases rather than 9u or a 9u and a 6u - all my DIY cases are 9u and they're a bit unwieldy... personally I find 6u/104hp as the best compromise... also it means that you can have 1 case vertical (or at an angle - 9u) and 1 horizontal in front (which I find easiest)

Yep, 104hp seems nice. I'll take measures and see.

2600 is a good layout... I do something similar... sound sources at the top, modulation sources below that, then sound momdifiers, then control/sequencing/end of chain mixer at the bottom/front - utilities distrributed throughout
-- JimHowell1970

Really appreciate your time dude... Thanks for taking (mostly) the synth down and build a better one with the recommendations haha!

Sam