I'm down for the tex mix but I'm not going to be buying a new case. What can I lose to make room for one?
-- padmasan

well that's a difficult one - I've only ever sold one module - because I really didn't like it and always added cases - I've built 4 cases myself - have you considered that??

tbh - I didn't notice the black output had mixing capabilities when I initially scanned your rack!

do you think you actually have a mixing problem?

I went back and re-read your first post...

what don't you like about your workflow? could it be solved with some longer patch cables?

have you tried both of the module arrangement strategies that I outlined in my first post?

have you tried taking all the modules out of the case putting a single voice in and working ou the best workflow for that, for you and then adding another and repeating etc etc

I'd move the mixer down and the squid salmple up one row, same with the shelves - maybe consider taking data out and into a small case on it's own... I know you said no to another case, but I'm just suggesting a 16-20hp satellite.... 5 bits of wood a few screws and a power supply - 50-60 quid... not another mantis!

that would allow you enough space to add back in some (or all - your little satellite case would need too be a little bit bigger) of the bottom row...

how are you using your step8 - as a sequencer or as a modulation source? I'd probably move this down too... same with Pams...

-- JimHowell1970

Thanks Jim, there are somes great ideas there.

Can you recommend a power supply for the Data? Building a case isn't a problem.

The step8 is primarily used as a sequencer but since getting the Rene it hasn't been getting used so much but it's still used as more of a cv source than anything else.

TBH I never consider the rack to be lacking mixing capabilty other than fx sends etc

Thanks again