Hello! This is the first time I've asked for advice on my rack. I had put together a 6u rackbrute that had too many oscillators without enough utility or modulation. I am hoping for this new case to be more of a success. I've already had it custom-made and there are two power supplies in the case that can handle what I have now. Side note: the person that made my case goes by "Case From Lake" on Reverb and Etsy. Highly recommend you check them out!

Anyways, here is what I got. Starting with a Frap Tools ecosystem for complex oscillator and modulation options for some analog. Supercritical's filter seemed like a good fit. I originally wanted a BIA as well as the Akemie's Taiko to make samples for Squid Salmple, but quickly realized I was running out of space for utilities. After that is a Quaid Megaslope that might be able to be replaced, but I picked it for simplicity's sake. Akemie's Castle is something I have wanted since I first saw it on here, so I would rather not remove it. However, I may have too many voices at this point. Maybe I have to replace it with the BIA and more utilities?

Nerdseq is the perfect sequencer for me, and the expanders should add plenty more modulation and triggers in theory. Pamela's seems to be handy in a lot of situations so I threw that in as well. Finally, some more utilities along with a Warps clone and 6 exponential vcas (maybe not enough). I am using ES-9 for a lot of reasons. A big one being some extra EQ and effects in Ableton for a final mixdown of anything I decide to record. The workflow of the case likely needs adjusting as well. I am not worried about price as I plan to chip away at it over time.

Any advice is much appreciated. Thank you for reading or viewing my post!

ModularGrid Rack