tysm Warlock016!
Somebody once told me you can never have too many oscillators. I guess like any other obsessions, a "junkie" can justify just about anything. :)
I do have a mixer, so I'm covered there. Thanks for pointing out the absence of modulation. I think I have sequencing cover outside the rack with the Keystep Pro, Moog Sub 37 and DAW. I'm hoping Yarns will help make that happen. But I don't know much. It's all learning and most importantly, fun!
Regarding the planning, the rack shows what I already have. I might sell of bits to make a more useable rack or give them to my kid to play with. Just think of it... giving my kid Maths to mess with. That just might score me as one of the hippest days (oops, using "hippest" disqualifies me instantly)
Initially, I'm looking to create a soundscape that interacts with acoustical instruments. Hoping the acoustic instrument will inform the environment with pitch and sequence rate. Funny, I can see it but I'm not sure I can explain it. Again, it's all about having fun.