Hey graigless! Welcome to the community! I think you have too many oscillators, since I've counted six without the two present in the DFAM. Can you justify 6 oscillators in 9U 84HP? If you can, then you would need some sort of mixer to bring the signals together. What about the guitar pedal interface? Do you have an external tape machine to hook it up to it? I don't see enough modulation and no dedicated VCAs or basic utilities.

Maybe you could explain what you have in mind with your setup in order to get a better picture of what you want to achieve with it. In the meantime, I would suggest thinking about way fewer voices and making them more complex through modulation and sequencing.

I'm also quite new to the modular world, so please take my advice with a grain of salt. Nevertheless, looking at your rack reminded me of my own conceptual mistakes in the beginning. That's why we got modular grid for, so we can try out stuff before committing. Could you post a list of the modules that you already possess? This would be a good start in order to see what can be done to complement/expand them instead of creating parallels that compete with each other.