While people definitely poo-poo Behringer stuff, I have their 2600...and I would say that THAT would make a better choice here than trying to smash a build into a tiny cab like that. For one thing, it behaves and sounds spot-on, and that's based on having used rev.2, 3 and 4 2600s over the years. Some might claim that it doesn't sound like a "vintage" unit...but that's because it's NOT a "vintage" unit. However, I did use a rev.4 that was only a couple of years out of the box back in the early 1980s, and I think I would be hard pressed to tell that from the B.2600's present-day version.

Plus, it "talks" the same interfacing as Eurorack...1V/8va scaling, positive triggers/gates, and so on. And as far as I'm concerned, the original ARP 2600 was one of the finest teaching synths ever created...hell, it's what I learned on. So once you go for that bigger build, you can still use the B.2600 for a number of things, such as MIDI-CV conversion, extra patchable modules to go alongside the Eurorack, and the like.