After thinking I had a cool build for my Rackbrute 3U...I got to thinking that really what my goal is for the 3U is to be a compliment to my Minibrute2 (keyboard Minibrute) and I wasn't so sure that adding a Demon Core oscillator with expander was really on that 'compliment path'. In order to really 'compliment' my Minibrute2, I'm thinking it would be better to consider some really cool modulation and effects.

After getting CVilization, its found a place in my Rackbrute 6U and I've been having fun with it in there (swapped out my Warps)...and thinking Warps might be a cool compliment to the Minibrute2. Thinking I would want to consider a buffered mult or mixer of some sort?

I added the Joranalogue Filter 8 as an additional filter to the setup (Minibrute2 does have its own filter but thinking it might be cool to have options there?). Already have the Disting MK4 installed. Would PNW be necessary if I am running clock from Beatstep Pro? maybe it can do some different interesting modulation that I could use? maybe something better fits this setup now? Maybe there is something better than Links for a small mixer?

Really struggling with some of the choices I have here based on the real direction I want for the Rackbrute 3U build

ModularGrid Rack

JB