BTW, if you're actually aiming for the Jarre sound, you'll want a couple of these laying around: https://reverb.com/item/40898075-electro-harmonix-flanger-hoax-flanging-phaser-modulator-pedal?bk=eyJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJqdGkiOiJkMzk5N2U1Zi04YjU2LTQ0OTUtODA5NS1jMTZlZWE4NjQ2OTMiLCJpYXQiOjE2Mjc5NTQ3NjAsInVzZXJfaWQiOiIiLCJzZXNzaW9uX2lkIjoiYjAyZjYwMjgtNjQ1Ni00ZjYwLWFjMjEtOGU1ODBhODEzNTY3IiwiY29va2llX2lkIjoiNGY3NTU5NjItMzc5Mi00NDQzLTk5YWMtYjZhZDk1MjlhOGNmIiwicHJvZHVjdF9pZCI6IjQwODk4MDc1Iiwic291cmNlIjoiTk9ORSJ9.YQfCt-43lTDncYnf3c-l7-Jetvd2eHW-69wFtX_hh4w

Geez...I hate it when it does those gawdawful long URLs. Anyway, what that is is more or less a clone of the old Mu-tron Biphase, which pretty much no one can afford now. And while E-H recently discontinued this pedal, there's plenty of them on the used market still...although, the used prices are starting to look like what I paid for mine NEW, so if you want to pull the trigger on a couple of these, I'd suggest moving a little bit quickly. Anyway, Jarre's classic string-wash phasing (like on "Oxygene") uses a pair of the Mu-tron units for left and right channels of his string synth, sweeping out of sync with each other. The Flanger Hoax should get you to where that lives, though.