Guys, these are just modules I own. It’s not the order I have them racked. It is a mess on here. But very functional for me in real life. Yes I’m onto my utilities now. You gotta keep in mind some of these digital modules and the bigger ones have more than one function. When you end up having 6 Doepfer modules that one or two bigger modules can do what’s the point? I hate small or crappy pots on the new small modules also. And the whole idea of getting rid of modules just bc they are discontinued is super whack. All while peeps be still using and buying shitty clones Of Braids. Lol. I bought a lot of my modules used at a great discount. I’m stoked I have the OG Maths with lightning bolts. You wish you had it. Ha. And maths is a great utility that would take several Doepfer or smaller modules. Disting is a great utility module too. I love having one older dixie and one newer. Having that coarse knob on the older one is dope. Lugia you sound like an asshat and you are not helpful but Jim, what are you recommending for utilities? I know I could use some more mixing around the system CV wise and open to suggestions on other utility modules. Those behringer system 100m modules are well built end have lfos on like every module and lots of utilities. Buffered mult would be nice. Anyways thanks in advance.

Ryan wilson