Yes, I actually had the same thoughts regarding mults, but, for now I want to see where I end up with what I've got, I may not end up using it that much right away. But, I'm sure I'll find out very quickly if I need more of anything hah. You've got a nice little setup there! Any particular reason you went with two "vintage" styled oscillators? If you're not opposed to dsp over analog, there really are some fantastic sounds to be had with some of the digital stuff (I'm clearly a Mutable fanboy though, so take that with a grain of salt haha). Still, you might want to add a little variety? You might want to also consider something smaller than the Dubmix in favour of gaining some extra rack space? It IS an awesome unit (had it in my rack until I realized I need to make more space), but especially in a smaller rack, all that space is precious.
-- aeonblack

Sadly, yes, I'm planning this rack to be "as analog as it can be". Nothing wrong with digital, I'll plan another skiff for all digital modules, then I can overclock some digital modules, and create some insane glitchy sound design stuff!
And yeah, the Dubmix is huge! I wish I could swap it for something smaller. I'll be using it as panning movements and a final summing mixer, nothing else. So I guess it doesn't do justice to it.
I could go the panners+mixers route like yours, but for 4 channels, it's pretty much the same HP...