That looks much better!

I would still get rid of more, if you really want multiple voices start with this:

a rack

You will get:

1 Melodic Sequencer to drive Plaits (these two make a complete voice)

1 Pattern generator Euclidean Circles + BIA and Disting EX give you 3 voices for drums which you can mix and send to the Mimeophon for weird FX!

Maths for modulation or custom envelopes!

Pam's needs two channels for clock and reset which you will need a multiple to send to Metropolis and Euclidean circles, leaves 6 channels for modulation.

Maths and Pam can be attenuated, inverted, mixed, using the Quad VCA as desired.

I could make tracks on this system - I would get frustrated and want more utilities, but I really think you're better off starting with as little as possible and building up slow and what you find you need rather than trying to guess!

Just PNW, Maths, Quad VCA, Metropolis, Plaits (or?) and Mimeophon would go a LONG way!

Personally I would swap Plaits for a proper oscillator and go for a multi channel sequencer over Metropolis and Euclidean Circles, something like Westlicht Per|former, but if you like the style and the ratchet thing then it's a good option I guess, but whatever :)

Have fun!