Hi Sacguy71,

Yeah, LFOs are nice and crazy at the same time. Okay, it might be a bit early for you to get it since it's a complex thing but you can put it on your wish list (if you like to consider it, that is) and when you ready for it then get it :-)

I am talking here about, I am calling it myself, a psychopath of a module. This module has some serious issues ;-) But in a fun way! It's the Erica Synths - Black Octasource, it's a total nutcase LFO with 8 outputs (phase shifted). Even your most dull modules can be lighten up with this LFO. It can do some serious crazy but funny and nice things. I have to warn you though, this beast is difficult to tame and you need to get to understand it first before it becomes useful. So don't give up after a few attempts, this needs a bit more patience approach and "understanding" the craziness of this beast. But once you start to understand and appreciate it, this beast becomes a beauty! My top LFO by far.

Kind regards, Garfield.

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads