Thanks everyone,

I figured it out with help from the good folks at Noisebug and Malekko support. It is to match the red strip side to the -12v spot on the Doepfer A100 basic case. Worked like a charm, no smoke, nice green blinky lights and hours of fun exploring the new modules this evening. Yowzer, the Malekko Richter Anti-Oscillator, Dual Borg Filter and Batumi LFO are pure insanity. Incredible modulation choices. Plus nice sequenced melody flute like tones with my Korg SQ-1 or brutal industrial mayhem if pushed that way. Now to figure out what else to add to the setup to finish my first case? What would you recommend that would add spice and be helpful? By the way here is my current setup and test run of the new modules after I installed them this evening:

-- sacguy71

Glad to hear it - take your time - enjoy what you have and learn it inside out - don't buy anything else until you know. everything well and find yourself reaching for something that isn't there a good few times and repeat

"some of the best base-level info to remember can be found in Jim's sigfile" @Lugia

Utility modules are the dull polish that makes the shiny modules actually shine!!!

sound sources < sound modifiers < modulation sources < utilities