It seems as though several of us recently found the Rossum Electro-Music Panharmonium. Others are creating some really great stuff with it. Here's my first attempt to patch it in my new Structure EP-420 case build.

For this patch, I pushed Trident and DPO through QPAS. For an additional voice component, I brought in a Zoom H2n mic while my kids were talking nearby. All three voices are run through Clouds, Panharmonium, and Mimeophon for reverb and delay. The kids' voices add a semi-random texture to the other two oscillators. A simple two-step sequence from Rene plays Trident and DPO while all other pitched notes and modulation are created using DivKid øchd and Pamela's New Workout. I add additional texture and modulations by playing Intellijel Planar over the patch.

The @Pittsburgh Modular Structure EP-420 is a beautiful case. I cannot overstate the presence it has in my studio. It's a -big- case that you can really wander and swim around in when "fully stocked." I raised mine with 2 inches of foam and parked two Moog Mother 32's in front of it. They fit like a glove.

Panharmonium is deep and I have a lot to learn. It can be a massively complex drone engine, so I had to snag it. We'll see how it goes!

Hope you enjoy the track.