ModularGrid Rack

This is a pretty good start. I reworked it some to give you a few new ideas. No worries if you aren't interested in my choices, but you might want to give these ideas some thought.
I mentioned in another recent post that BIA (and CI for that matter) need a lot of dedicated modulation to get the most out of them. With that in mind, I replaced Mimetic Digitalis, Maths, and Stages with the Varigate 4+ (4xCV, or 4xgate, or 2xCV/2xgate sequencer), Voltage Block (8xCV), Zadar for envelope generation, and 3xMIA and Links for utilities, mixing, attenuverting, etc. Your Quad VCA also serves as a mixer. To me, this gives you more options in the same amount of space. If you can figure out a way to fit a Disting in there too, you have an even broader palette. (You could probably fit a Disting MK4 if you went with one of the smaller Marbles or Rings clones instead of the full-size factory versions)
I got rid of the compressor because the LoFi Junky already provides compression (top left knob, Counterclockwise). The 4ms Listen IO gives you a line/headphone output and a line-to-modular level input. You mentioned that you are a guitarist, so it would probably be pretty fun to bring in some external sound directly. I'm guessing you already have some gear to convert your instrument signals to line level?
Overall, this looks like it would be a pretty versatile rack. Hope this gave you some things to consider.
Have fun and good luck!