@GarfieldModular Thanks for the kind words. I hope to be around more. There's so much more to learn and maybe some things I can share to help others.

@aarontw I have not tried Knurlies, but I'm definitely going to give them a shot, especially on that top row. In terms of vision and direction, there have been many changes. The more I expose myself to different personalities and styles, the more I am drawn to things that didn't resonate with me at first. What I first found appealing is changing. For example, Telharmonic was way off my map as a VCO versus my Moog oscillators. Same with Wogglebug. How do you get controlled results from this thing?! Well, you don't. The magic is in the element of surprise and chaos. Coming from U.S. East coast, not my typical style. A lot of preconceptions were torn down, mostly because I didn't actually know what I was talking about. So, I suppose that my current vision is to expose myself to as much information and learning as possible and see where it leads me.

@Ronin1973 I haven't sold any of my modules and I don't feel buyer's remorse for any given purchase. This is a learning process for me and I have decided to make the commitment in full. I'm sure that I'll sell things eventually, but I want to do so when I'm sure that a piece of gear has been fully explored and is wrong for me.

Looking forward to learning and sharing more, especially some noises and music. Thanks, all, for the kind words. Much appreciated.