Hello VolatileReaction and Lugia,

Lugia, why you didn't show me straight away that video about DC level blowing a speaker? ;-) Ha, ha, very clear demonstration.

By the way, why not using Doepfer A-138o & A-138p, that's only 20 HP, also 4 channel mixer, extendable with yet another 4 channels (or even more if you like), it has Aux & Panning too however it's less than half the money and you save a bit rackspace too?

VolatileReaction, I went through that DC part of output signals too, see the discussion at the Modular Discussions section and the thread ACL & Waldorf modules, then scroll below till after about two-third of the discussion, where I started to worry about DC signals, there also Lugia and Wiggler55550 provided useful information about this matter.

If you want to save rackspace, why don't start with Doepfer A-138o & p set, it saves you 8 HP (so that's one module for something else! :-) ) and it's less than half of the price of the Mixology. If you need more channels in the future and if you have more rackspace in the future then you can add one or more A-138p modules to increase the number of channels since that module setup is chainable (one A-138p module has 4 channels).

Good luck with your rack planning, it looks very interesting too me!

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads