Question...

• the mono signal after the mutes can be routed trough the delay and then to the 2hp mix or to the Panmix. The signal can also be routed to the Purrvurb but then the output is stereo, to process this with I need a stereo mixer not? Or do I have an alternative way to do this in my setup?

-- Jazzygerard

Disting also has a very nice sounding mono to stereo reverb, and I'm pretty sure the Ciao can take 2 stereo signals or internally normal a mono channel to both left and right speakers. So channel A on the Ciao comes from the Purrverb and B could come from Disting reverb or directly from 2hp mix.

I considered purchasing the stereo version but I don't see the win of a stereo delay compared to the loss in hp and the extra investment.

-- Jazzygerard

The Chronoblob 2 has dual delay modes, which when clocked and fed audio from something percussive like the Digitakt create polyrhythmic delays bouncing from one ear to the other. Also your rack doesn't really have a spare filter or something to put in the send/return loop of the chronoblob, whereas the new module can be run mono with a feedback loop OR stereo. Again the Disting has a clocked delay, but the chronoblob 1&2 have a lot more functionality.

Also the latest image of the rack I posted didn't update either, I left a 6hp gap which you could fill with something like a Dixie 2+ from Intellijel which is an analog VCO/LFO with sync.