@Lugia: Thanks for the suggestions! The semi-modulars will stay in their respective stand alone cabs, for sure.
I do have a Keystep, but thought I’m already set with having Rene, Pamela’s New Workout, a Social Entropy Engine, and an Analog Four as CV based sequencers.
When you say configuration testing, are you referring to the arrangement of the modules or the suitability of such an arrangement for efficient patching? I have arranged them here on this site to make sure they all fit and also moved them around in a manner that seemed logical from a workflow perspective:

ModularGrid Rack

Not shown is the Replicator, which will be housed in a separate 104 hp cab.

I’d be really interested in getting your and others thoughts on the arrangement of modules. My thoughts here were as follows; keep the sound sources on top and the key mixer modules within easy reach. Alls LFOs, envelope generators, attenuverters, and modulators are occupying the middle rows. Clock and sequencer on the bottom left (also the Lapsus Os, as it can function as a “master attenuator”. Filters and FX on the right with a top to bottom signal flow and the Fusion VCA as main out.