Well, a few things...first of all, if you have something that's already in a case, keep it in its case. I'm sure there'll be a temptation to put the 0-Coast and/or Neutron in your Eurorack cab, but you need to resist this. Keep the cab free for things which don't have the convenience of already being in their own case...it allows for more space, and in the end it's much more cost-vs-space effective.

The module compliment sounds decent...but have you attempted to do any test builds of the system on here yet? I really suggest that if you haven't, you should do so. The fact is that, while you could do your configuration testing with the physical devices, it's not really the best idea to be taking them in and out numerous times. The likelihood of damaging something, such as pins on your distro boards, stripping a screw and so on might seem minor, but they can add up to a major hassle if they accumulate. You can also get some clues as to how you'll want to implement that second 104 hp case from how the first case gets put together.

Third, consider your controller situation. You'll definitely want something at hand that has a typical black-and-white keyboard and CV/gate outputs. My suggestion would be to snag an Arturia Keystep...not expensive, plus you get a polyphonic step sequencer, chording modes, an arpeggiator in the deal, plus some ribbons for pitch and mod expression. Adding a Beatstep Pro to this would also give you more (and more complex!) sequencing with onboard quantization, plus an additional pad-based controller, again for cheap.

Sounds like a good start, though...that's a well-considered list.